Wednesday 12 February 2014

January Favourites 2014 ☆

Better late than never, right?

Here are my favourites from the month of January!

Beauty


Alterra Kohl Pencil Eyeliner in colour 05 grey
(1,79 EUR at Rossmann)

I am happily surprised with the quality of this eyeliner considering how much it costs. The colour is more like a dark blue than grey, which is fine by me as I love dark blue eyeliners. The pigmentation is pretty good considering it is a natural cosmetics product. Another great thing about this pencil eyeliner is that it doesn't wear off that much during the day. That is pretty much all I want from an eyeliner..it should stay put! So this eyeliner definitely does its job!












NYX Buttergloss in colour Éclair
(around 6,99 EUR at Douglas)

I am in love with this product! It is very easy to apply and it feels soooo soft on the lips! The colour I picked up is a pale pinkish colour and it's exactly the shade I've been needing in my life. Pigmentation is okay, I would have to try out a darker colour to say more to that. It doesn't wear off that easily. It was still in place after I had had a sandwich, so that's a big thumbs up from me. I definitely recommend this product for everyone who loves lipglosses and is looking for one that feels soft and isn't too sticky on the lips!














Skin care


Lavera Gentle Facial Toner for normal and dry skin
(around 5,99 EUR at DM/Müller)

This is my favourite toner at the moment. My skin is very difficult sometimes and at the moment it is quite dry yet still a bit oily on my t-zone. It is also quite sensitive ever since I switched into using natural cosmetics in my skin care. So yeah, it can be a pain finding skin care products that don't dry out my skin too much, irritate it or cause blemishes! This toner consists of organic almond and malva and it is very soft on the skin and purifies it perfectly. I don't use a heavy foundation on a daily basis so this and a gentle cleansing milk is all I need at the moment. Sometimes after using the toner my skin can get a way from not using a moisturizer, which is great sometimes when you just don't want to put anything on your face...

Food


Indischer Chai Classic from Teekanne
(2,29 EUR at Rewe)

I love this chai tea! I like to drink it with some milk.. sometimes I get through 3 cups of this in a row, it is so good! And it smells delicious, too. What more can I say?

Clipper Natural, Fair & Delicious teas 
(around 3 EUR for 26 bags I think, I bought it at a supermarket in Finland last time I was there...)

I love these teas! Clipper is a UK brand and their teas are organic and made only of pure ingredients. The packaging is ah-so-amazing and the quality of the tea is great. I love the lemon & ginger and white tea with orange a lot..you should definitely check out their online shop, though, be warned; for a tea lover like me, it is like heaven on earth...: http://www.clipper-teas.com/















Stroopwafels
(under 2 EUR from pretty much everywhere!)

These are Dutch waffels which I once randomly picked up from a supermarket near by and I've been hooked ever since! Stroopwafel "is a waffle made from two thin layers of baked dough with a caramel-like syrup filling in the middle"  according to wikipedia and they look something like this:














The ones I like to buy have a honey filling and they are way too delicious. Lately I've had to force myself to only buy them once a week as I get through a package way too fast...Yum!


Music


Pharrell - Happy





Zero 7 - Record 
...and this is my favourite song of the album:



That's all for the monthly favourites... See you next time! :-)

xoxo,

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment